- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, social sciences, statistics, or related field; Master’s degree preferred.
- 10+ years of experience delivering successful strategic marketing advising and implementation services to clients.
- 7+ years in consulting, advertising, or marketing.
- 5+ years managing projects.
- 5+ years in the energy, utility, or sustainability industries.
- Exceptional written, verbal, and analytical skills; able to communicate complex, technical material in a clear, succinct, readable manner.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, including setting priorities and adapting to changes in a time-sensitive, deliverable driven workplace.
- Strong project management skills.
- Proven track record of successful business development.
- Strong organizational skills and exceptional attention to detail.
- Willingness to coach and mentor junior staff by maintaining accessibility through continuous periodic meetings.
- Experience developing audio or video content a plus.
Marketing Strategy, Planning & Execution
- Demonstrated expertise in developing marketing strategy and plans to meet client needs.
- Capable of developing ad hoc campaigns to aide clients in achieving specific objectives.
- Experience formulating strategic approach to help clients to measurably improve customer engagement.
- Proficient in developing sound digital media strategy for a variety of platforms and overseeing, or developing, supporting content.
- Experience developing short and long-form written and video content for use in traditional public relations, blog posts, social media.
- Skilled in coordinating with external vendors to complete media buys, develop web, video, and static content, and other marketing deliverables.
- Adept at utilizing marketing automation to develop, execute, and optimize high-performing digital/email/content marketing campaigns; proficient with Google Analytics.
- Proficient in identifying consumer and market research needs; capable of designing and administering research efforts, with support from colleagues or external partners.
- Familiarity with qualitative or quantitative data collection and analysis methods (i.e. interview, survey and focus group design, modeling, qualitative and statistical analysis, etc.).
- Demonstrated ability to employ market research and customer data analysis to formulate marketing strategy and tactics.
- Proven experience developing and conducting assessments of marketing effectiveness and ROI.
- Contribute to the SMCE practice FY2019 sales goals.
- Develop and execute a go-to-market plan to expand Cadmus’ marketing & customer engagement services in targeted markets.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement innovative marketing solutions to meet client objectives.
- Proficient in identifying and working with strategic partners to accomplish revenue goals.
- Strong proposal writer; able to articulate win themes and to develop a strategic and concise approach to solve client problem.
- Strong existing client relationships and network of business development contacts.
- Capability to work on numerous growth opportunities simultaneously.
This position can be located in our Waltham, MA office. Open to other locations for well qualified candidates.
Cadmus is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran’s status, or disability.
Learn more about Cadmus by visiting our website at: http://www.cadmusgroup.com